
What would I do without our dogs... I can't imagine life without them. Aside from the many stains, chasing Rocky down the street,vacuuming dog hair for hours at a time, or getting them to not lick us at the most inopportune times... they are our children and Matthew's siblings. Every night they tuck our boy in and never leave his side. Even when I am a crabby witch, (who me???)(smile!) they still love me. I was never a dog lover until Dan showed me that their love is truly unconditional and the sense of safety they bring to our home is irreplaceable... So thank you Lexa for being the Momma, Max for your goofy antics and Rocky for never surprising us and for always making me laugh. You are my babies and I love you!!
Friday, April 25, 2008
I Love Our Dogs!!!
Posted by Suzie at 8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh, gee willikers! I just want to squeeze and pinch them now...with love of course! =) I should go love my dog, hau?! Those are some sweet pics...
Awww...I love them! So when we finally get a house, do I want a boxer or a lab...hhmmmm...tough choice, I love both breeds!
So Dan, will you always have a dog named Rocky? I still remember the other Rocky growing up!!
Hello Susie! So nice to hear from you!!! Thanks for your sweet words! What a beautiful blog you have and I love all the pictures! Nice pool for the summer!!! Great shots building it. Susie you have a wonderful family, yes including those doggies of yours! How truly blessed you are! Love ya Susie dear! Maryjane xo
Post a Comment