Proof that I am ALL BOY!!!!!!!!
Already like Daddy in the womb... Put up your Dukes!!
We are so excited that Matthew will have a new little brother and us a new son! Jackson Lee is a blessing and we couldn't be more thrilled!! GO BOYS! HaHa Dan said, "Now we have to try again FOR SURE..." :) (I'm still not sure how I feel about that one...) No, I am kidding... I will gladly try again! :)
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Meet Jackson Lee!!!!
Posted by Suzie at 6:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Oh, how cute! Your boy is snuggled inside and getting ready for the BIG day. I love that name! How exciting!!!! Times-a-tickin'!=)
So COOL! You know I was secretly hoping for a girl...maybe next time!
I love the name. Way to keep the middle name going in the family!
Congrats! I'm surprised you had your ultrasound already... aren't you a month behind me? Mine is scheduled for Tuesday. Yay!
We are leaning towards Jack Richard if this one's a boy... after both of our dads!
having 3 boys in the house is great! i love my 3! jackson, what a cute name! eric's best friends name is jackson and lee is my middle name, i know you wanted to know that! j/k : )
i love the ultrasound pictures!
He is adorable! And boys are so sweet. They love mom and protect her :)
Hey... update your site! How are you feeling?
hi! i love your family wedding photos at the bottom of your blog! hope your doing well! have a happy Christmas!
love, tiff
Post a Comment