Thursday, September 11, 2008

My First Picture....



So hear I am... Lil ol' me, just floating around in my Mom's belly.... What is going on out there? I hear an excited little boy, two happy grown ups, and the sounds of some furry creatures running around? What exactly are those furry guys? Whoever you are, I'm in here growing and very excited to meet you! I was happy you could hear my heartbeat on Monday, I tried to stay very still so you could watch it beat!! I know Dad heard it cuz he had tears rolling down his face and so did Mom (I had a friend on the outside who told me... ;)

Well I can't wait to grow enough to come out and meet everyone, in the meantime I'll just be floating around and dreaming of my new life. AND wondering why those furry creatures let their tongues hang out??? That seems a little weird? :)

Love,
Baby

10 comments:

Julie said...

YIPPEE!!! SO EXCITING!! I am so happy for you two...hee hee...my secret...Marlys couldn't hold it in and I've been waiting for the big announcement!! I'm secretly hoping it's a little girl!

Monica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*Shelli* said...

Congrats!!! We are so happy for you all! This baby is so blessed :)

Julie said...

I love the baby countdown on the sidebar!

Anonymous said...

How are you feeling? I'm still sick as a dog!

Anonymous said...

What a cute post! I love your sweet baby already. Does your baby need a little friend? hee hee.

Anonymous said...

Yo MAMA! I tagged you on my blog! Go see! =P

Anonymous said...

Ahh the good times to come... Dan's oh so wonderful sleepless nights and Suzie's diaper changes =) great times!! Your family is just getting better and better!! xoxo

Tiffani said...

that is so cute!

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

What a darling first picture! So excited for you!!!!! xo