Thursday, August 21, 2008

Our Backyard Oasis!!





We have been SO LUCKY!! I can't believe this is our backyard. It really turned out very nice and Dan can take all the credit. He designed and made sure everything was just like we wanted. It looks like a park back there!! Come by and visit us!!! Don't forget your bathing suit and towel!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, MAN! It looks amazing! Looks like I need to come roll around on that grass! I LOVE it... you've done wonders and it's so beautiful! =D

Anonymous said...

Love the song! =D

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the SAME thing, "hmmm...!!!" =D

Anonymous said...

THe fire pit looks fun! My grandpa used to have one and we'd do camp song sing-alongs with the family.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your sweet baby!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! xo

Anonymous said...

P.S. LOVE the ticker!!! =D

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

CONGRATULATIONS Susie & Dan!!! Oh, we are soooooo excited for the "3" of you! What a way to say, "we are having a baby!"

Love ya!
Maryjane xoxoxox

Tiffani said...

LOVE your beautiful backyard and you are having a baby, oh how exciting!!!!!! congratulations!!!!!!

*Shelli* said...

Nice backyard! It's beautiful.

*Shelli* said...

Oh my gosh...what the>>>??? I just noticed your baby ticker. Congrats! I have chills and screamed. So happy for you guys. :)

Suzie said...

Thank you Bigler Women!!! You are all so sweet, I LOVE you ALL!!!