Friday, August 15, 2008

We Won!!!

The only station I get at work is 104.3 MYFM.... today I was listening and they said "Call now to be the 104th caller and win a 2 night stay at The Mandalay Bay Resort in Las Vegas!" I WAS THE 104TH CALLER!! I was so nervous when the DJ asked me what I was planning to do this weekend all I could say was... EAT! HaHa, if that is not a typical response from me I don't know what is!!! Then I remembered Matthew has a Championship basketball game tomorrow (small oversight) so I mentioned that and then the DJ asked me "How tall is your boy?" I said, "Um... I don't know!!" HaHa I was delirious and my hands were shaking!
It had been a long time since I had won something on the radio, in 1997 I won $10,000 from KOST by being the 10th caller for "The song of the Day" While that was AWESOME, I have also won a years gym membership, amusement park tickets, and a $50 Thanksgiving Dinner grocery card!! That goes to show that you can win you just have to make the calls!!
So for those of you who want to come to LAS VEGAS and enjoy a free concert with Matt Nathanson and free tickets to the Beach Party, you have to be the 104th caller at 7am, 11am, 3pm, and 7pm!!! Here is the number 866-544-6936

Good Luck!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... you lucky girl! I'm gonna TRY but I get all nervous doing stuff like that 'cuz I want to win win win big! nerdy! Cool Beans- another getaway vacation... nice!

Julie said...

FUN! When do you go? My in-laws are taking us for our anniversary the weekend of Dec. 12th! (ours is the 10th, theirs is the 16th) I'm excited as I've never been to Vegas. I'm not much of a gambler, but want to see at least one show while we are there.
The most I've won from a radio contest was $100...$10K would be nice!

Anonymous said...

You ARE a lucky girl!