Wednesday, August 6, 2008



Look at this Darling apron!!! My Best Friend Heidi's Mom has a Blog that I LOVE to look at. She is the most creative woman I know and has lots of great things to share!!! Anyway, I looked her up today and saw these darling aprons and I had to have one!!! They are absolutely Gorgeous and handmade too!!! I have my heart set on "Fresh Squeezed" for sure!!! I can't wait to get it!! Uh-oh, I am supposed to be starting a diet.... this is just another excuse to bake!!! :)
Take a look at her web-site.... http://www.apronmaven.blogspot.com/ I'm sure you will find something you LOVE too!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUZIE!!!! Aren't those the cutest!!! Since my mom posted those aprons on her blog I think 4 or 5 have sold! They are sooo pretty. My mom has the bread one and another one, I think! You gotta get one, even if you start you diet! Dan would love you in it while cooking dinner! Shawn loves it when I wear mine! =D They look so pretty on your blog...

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Oh Sweetheart Suzie! I am so thrilled that you bought one of sweet Bev's creations! They are the best aprons I have ever owned! Fresh Squeezed is adorable and wait until you get it, you will not want to ever take it off!

Love Ya!
Maryjane

Tiffani said...

Happy baking your cute apron on! I love it!

Tiffani said...

opps I forgot to put the word "with" in my last comment!

*Shelli* said...

Suzie you do not need to diet! I'm sure your hubby would think you look cute in that apron and some heels! :)