These pictures are breathtaking... I have never seen anything like them... just beautiful! I can stare at them all day!!! You two were meant for each other... a true love that is very rare and hard to find. I'm so happy for you guys. xo
It is a wonderful dream that you will live for the rest of your life! Dan is one lucky guy and we are very happy to have you and Matthew as an addition to our extended family!!
7 comments:
These pictures are breathtaking... I have never seen anything like them... just beautiful! I can stare at them all day!!! You two were meant for each other... a true love that is very rare and hard to find. I'm so happy for you guys. xo
It is a wonderful dream that you will live for the rest of your life! Dan is one lucky guy and we are very happy to have you and Matthew as an addition to our extended family!!
Wow, what beautiful pictures!
I LOVE your pictures! They are breath taking :)
Hi Suzie! Beautiful pictures..... and you are one Hottie!
Just looking again! I just love your sweet pics... =D
Suzie, these pictures are so beautiful of you and Dan! So wonderful you are soooooo in love! You are feeling a touch of heaven here on earth!
Love,
Maryjane
Post a Comment