It's about winding down time... the end to a wonderful pregnancy, but the beginning to a new life for us, and for Jackson!! I am very fortunate to have had a great pregnancy. Despite a few rough months in the beginning, it has been smooth sailing pretty much from then on.... Lately, I can't sleep normal. I wake every few hours either out being uncomfortable or just because my clock is completely off. I should be 100% prepared for Jackson's late night feedings at this rate!! His room is ready (We need to take pictures once we get all the random things off the ground that need putting away still.) All clothes are washed and put away. Diaper bag and our bags are packed for the hospital and as soon as he is ready or April 14th (whichever is first) we will be on our way to adding our new little guy to our family. It's been fun to share this time with LOTS of others who are expecting. Friends from Dan's work (2), old classmates (4), and our good friends Al and Debbie Budden... all are within weeks from each other!! While I won't be the last to deliver, I haven't been the first so it's been good for me to hear and see each others stories and exciting to have friends to wait in the wings with!!!
A week from today, we should be gearing up for a wonderful day in our lives, and Dan and I can hardly wait! I will miss feeling him move around, he has been a very active little boy in there, favors the right side of my belly and I love the postion he has been in this last month. He is head down back side up, which allows me to pat his bottom most of the day. All his kicks are felt above my right hip and he can recognize Dan's voice with a punch to my ribs. His bony little knees are cool to feel too. I can't wait to finally meet him! I will try and post pictures of his room before next week!!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Just waiting for Baby Jackson...
Posted by Suzie at 12:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
SO Exciting!! Can't wait to see pics of the room and of Jackson...he's going to be one cute little baby!!
How did I miss this post?!!! Well, your baby widget shows Jackson is still bottoms up inside you kickin' away but that's not the case!!! =) I'm so happy Lori and I were able to get a sneak peak of the sweet boy! He fits right in with your little family! I love it! Congrats! Jackson is adorable! xo
congratulations suzie! heidi told me jackson is here! you are so blessed to have a healthy baby boy! enjoy this sweet time together!
Post a Comment