Monday, March 30, 2009

Our Baby Shower...


We had our Baby Shower this weekend, and it turned out FABULOUS!! We couldn't have asked for better weather! We got a lot of nice gifts for Jackson, WE ARE READY!!
After a week long of hard work from Matthew, Mom and Dad, sisters, Aunt Gloria, Tommy and Dan... Oh, I can't forget "Poopie Saurus Rex" (our Beautiful niece) who helped Dan identify dog poop from rocks while cleaning up the slope in the backyard... (She is a RIOT!) I think we got all my nesting OCD's done while preparing for the party!! We did everything short of tearing down the walls and scrubbing them from the inside!! The house looks GREAT!!
Hopefully we get some news this week from the doctor, as far as the plan will go to get this BIG guy out... I kind of wish it would just happen... You know, like you see it in the movies? (2am...) "Honey, my water just broke... IT'S TIME!" but the other half of me says... "Let's just get the ball rolling!!" I will update with more news as it gets closer, as it's 2:30 am now, and I SHOULD be sleeping.... ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love this pic of you two. Sounds like you had fun and are ready for Jackson, with your clean house and gifts for your boy!!! Call me anytime of the day to say, "Heidi, my water just broke!"
=) xo missed you today w/ Lori. Hopefully you're sleeping. zzz...

Julie said...

Sounds like you are ready! I love that cake...it looks yummy!