I can hardly wait for Spring this year.... We have so much to look forward to. I am trying to hold on to these last moments of joy and anticipation, because in not too long, they will be another chapter in our book of memories. This pregnancy has gone by super fast for me, we've had so much going on. the blessings are endless and for all of them I am so very grateful!
Matthew turned 12 this past weekend, he has been an AMAZING little boy. So many times Dan and I reflect on how well he has turned out. This year was his first year he didn't want a party. All he wanted was a weekend away with us, camping. Which is what we ended up doing... Since it would be way too uncomfortable in a tent, we decided to head up to Lake Arrowhead for a weekend in a cabin to watch scary movies, (a privledge he got for turning 12) and playing card games. It was relaxing and nice to spend our last weekend away just the 3 of us. Happy Birthday Matthew! We joked that the next time we come up there will be a little rug rat around with lots more gadgets and things to pack!! Exciting! Basketball is over till June I think, Matthew had a great season!
Our last doctor visit, really hit home. The doctor said we were probably going to have a very big baby and advised me on a "C" section. She said that even though Matthew weighed in at 9lbs 15oz, there are still risks associated with another big baby, if the shoulders got stuck. She also said that there are risks with a "C" section too, so she wanted us to weigh our options. Well.... we will try for a natural birth of course! My pelvis has been tested! She advised me to stop working, said that the commute is not good for my circulation and being in a seated positon for too long could cause me to pass out. So, yesterday was my last day of work. Exciting but also nerve racking to be home and watch the clock....... seems like time would go by much slower that way. Oh well, Dan is pretty insistent I listen to the doctor. Last she said that they won't let me go past my due date. So looks like April 21st will be the latest we will get to meet baby Jackson!!
I have loved seeing all the flowers in bloom around town, it makes me wish I was better at gardening. I have plenty of room out back to showcase some pretty stuff. Maybe in my time off, I will find the time to add some color to my yard. HaHa I have so many projects and not enough energy or time to get them all done. Mom, sisters, and Aunt Gloria have said they would come by to help and I am counting on it! ;)
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Spring will bring many things.....
Posted by Suzie at 9:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
wow! it's almost time! what a sweet post about spring and a new life being added to your family- JACKSON! yes, you are so blessed. i would love to come help you too along with the girls... add me to the list! now, stop cleaning your toilets and go rest! LOL! =)
Isn't it exciting! You'll have to post some pix when the big day arrives. :)
Post a Comment