Friday, February 6, 2009

10 weeks to go....

Ok, so I am going to be brave and post a picture of my pregnant belly! I actually love it... I have had the best pregnancy and I am so excited to meet Jackson!! My first trimester, I have to admit was a little rough, (Dan will vouch for that.) But after that it's all been a breeze! Sometimes I even forget I am pregnant!! The worst symptoms I get, are restless legs and insomnia. I can totally handle that! (Oh and the drive to and from work is a little tiring....) Thank you Heidi for all the long talks to keep me awake!! So here are a couple of pictures I wanted to share to document this wonderful time!!
This one goes out to Heidi and Cousin Julie...

What a wonderful note to find....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see you now and rub that belly. You look so cute and Jackson is going to be a heartbreaker, like Matthew... I can tell by that belly form! I need to rub it for luck! =) I love your pic and I love you! Thanks for posting it for us!!!! I'm so happy your pregnancy has been great! Call ME anytime on the road!!!! I love our chats.

Anonymous said...

How cute are you all prego! We're coming down to the home stretch! YAY!!!!

Julie said...

You look AWESOME!! Only 10 more weeks, that is so crazy, it seems like just a couple weeks ago that you were announcing you were pregnant!

Tiffani said...

oh you look so cute! i LOVE pregnant tummy's! yours is so perfect and round! : )

*Shelli* said...

You look so adorable Suzie!!! Hang in there. Your almost done. This baby is going to be well loved ♥

ksed said...

OK, I keep coming back and am now thinking that we need to come out once Jackson is born and visit! Alexa LOVES babies! I had to tell her the other night that Mommy isn't going to have a baby, even though she told me she wanted one really bad!

Tiffani said...

cute pic of your boys at the top of your blog! and i just LOVE the pic of your tummy! : ) your getting close!!!!