
So it's bad enough that I am pregnant and can't take anything to help the symptoms, but now my poor husband is sick too... leaving poor Matthew to run the show and keep us hydrated and moving along!! I really like the idea the picture has, although at least getting up to get more kleenex forces me to stretch my legs!!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Looks like a GREAT idea about now...
Posted by Suzie at 4:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh my...I love that idea! GET BETTER SOON!!
ha! love it! hailey needs one of those too. we both have allergies and need to blow our noses daily. we can make that our craft when we get together next!!! lol. Feel better over there guys.! xo
i'm lovin' your new layout and pic! cute!
75 days to go! that is exciting! : )
Post a Comment