
Even though I only get to sleep by your side at night... It's enough. I look forward to the feeling of you sliding into bed beside me just hours before it's time for me to get up and leave for my day at work.... most days we pass each-other on the freeway and don't even know it.... But I feel you, always, beside me giving me strenghth and I feel your love surrounding me just when I need it most! You have been so supportive and caring, and patient the past few months, I know I am so lucky to have you to share this wonderful time in my and our lives... So I just wanted you to know that you, us, and we, are now and will always be, more than enough. And mostly that I love you dearly and I pray that Angels surround you as you are out at night, doing what inspires you most... Making the world a better place one day at a time. You make my life a better place, everyday... You are Amazing.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
I love you and I miss you...
Posted by Suzie at 8:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Ahhh, what a guy and what sweet things to say to him. Bet his heart is melting! Yep, angels are all around ALL of you Etters. xo
Sure...make me cry!
Post a Comment