I know, I know it's been a very long time....
We had a Great Holiday Season with family... Lot's of good food and plenty of laughs!! I am so thankful for the health of everyone close to us...
I usually have TONS of self righteous New Year's resolutions to break every year,(shame on me!) but this year I have found that I only have one ~ and it's to be more consistent with updating our Blog. Dan asks me all the time, when I am going to start posting again, and while I've had many excuses... I want to try to find time to update at least once a month...
Dan is still out, saving the world and taking lots of bad guys to jail, I am trying my best to fit into some kind of work uniform, and Matthew is doing awesome in school and getting ready for basketball season to get started....
I am now 6 months along with Jackson and I can feel him squirming around all day long. It is the coolest thing! We have not done anything to get ready for him, besides buy some diapers here and there along with little cute outfits that Dan finds too cute to pass up!! We are trying our best to savor all the naps we can because we know that it all will come to an end very soon....
I will do my best to keep our Blog up to date.... I hope everyone has a wonderful 2009!!!


Friday, January 2, 2009
I'm Back!!!!
Posted by Suzie at 5:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hi!!!! I love the new post and blog layout! The pics are great... Matthew is so handsome! =) Jackson sounds like he growing! Time is fying. WOW! =) Can't wait to see you! Happy New Year! xo
Welcome back!! I plan on at least once a month posting also. Facebook has kind of taken more of my time lately! Happy New Year!! Love, Julie
Yay.... you're posting again! Can't wait to hear more about your new little one... we only have 3 months to go! Woo hoo!
hi suzie! you are 6 months along now?! that has gone by way too fast! but very exciting!
i can't believe the pic at the top of your blog! snow on the mountains...that is awesome and what a beautiful view! your mantel looks cute and matthew is a cutie!
love, tiff
Post a Comment