So this weekend was a beautiful California weekend with temperatures in the mid 70's with a light breeze... It was really nice to get out and enjoy the sunshine and spend time together.
First Matthew had a basketball game (we forgot the camera, bad Mom!) they won and he was pretty physical this game even leaving with a fat lip after tumbling over a kid from the other team. Dan and I were so proud of him when he stayed back to make sure the kid got up ok, and offered him his hand to get up... What a great kid we have!! (If I do say so myself!) :) Sportsmanship... it goes a long way in life and I am glad he is learning to be such a good person.
Next Dan and I took a trip to Baby's R Us. Dan was a kid in a candy store!! He and that scanner were BFF's for sure and I don't even know some of the things he scanned!! We had a really great time picking out things for Jackson and letting the idea of a new baby really sink in and become reality. I have totally forgot all we are going to need to get ready... I am now in full nesting mode and panicking about all we still have to do!! I spent all day today washing the clothes we have bought and been given by some great friends from work.... Jackson is definately set for all the 0-3 month clothes!!! It's so much fun!
We have been stocking up!
Some Great friends have been so nice to us!!
Finally before my poor sweet husband had to leave to work, he finally helped me to get the last of the Christmas stuff out and into the garage.... Let me just say that next year we won't wait this late to take out the tree (even though we say that every year...) What a mess!!
Here are some Before and After's of our tree experience....



Well I hope everyone is doing good and I am looking forward to Valentine's Day coming up... We usually don't plan much but our spur of the moment drives or late night "Pig Out's" are so much fun and have become very special memories! What will we do this year?????
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Our Weekend...
Posted by Suzie at 6:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Oh my...one thing I like about an artificial tree..NO Mess! I just use a good GC candle for the yummy pine smell!
Oh! I love it! Jackson will be stylin' in all those cute clothes! =) I'm excited to see what's on your registry!!! I love that Matthew is so polite. He always has been. Love the beautiful tree! Sad to see it go? I am. Happy nesting! =0 It's almost time! Ahhh!
That is a sad looking tree! (well in mid-January, anyway.)
Baby clothes are wonderful! I just got a huge bag from my SIL, and went through them all yesterday oohing & ahhing at the tiny pink clothes. :)
love all the baby boys blue clothes!!
pretty tree! i always hate taking it down and the clean up...that's why we got a fake tree last year. but i do miss the smell of real tree.
love the late night "pig outs"...we need to do that on valentines night. you guys should do an "all day pig out!" that would be awesome! : )
hope you guys are feeling better!
Post a Comment