With temperatures rising up to 110 degrees this weekend, we could not have asked for a better time for our pool to finally be done. I feel very blessed, a swimming pool has always been a dream for me. Friday night was the first night we grilled burgers and ate outside, following a family dip into the pool.... We were able to get the fire pit started too. Dan and I smiled at each other as we watched Matthew jump from every ledge possible.... We couldn't be happier! Stop by for a swim... ANYTIME!!
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Bring on the Sunshine!!!
Posted by Suzie at 6:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Holy Moly! That's one COOL pool! It's beautiful! =) How very exciting for you to experience that dream come true together. Sooo happy it's done! We will be by soon... for a dip!!!
I AM SOOOOO JEALOUS!!!
How exciting! :)
Hello, Suzanna! Are you in the spa right now? LOL!
What a fun backyard! You've got it all, I love it!
Love you, Tiff
Post a Comment