Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Early Lizard catches the worm????

HaHa! It's 2:50 and as I wait for my Monster to kick in, I thought I'd say Good Morning to all you sleepyheads!!!
GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!!
Have a Wonderful Day... :)

8 comments:

Julie said...

It's 7:00am CST and GOOD MORNING to you too! Love the picture!

Anonymous said...

eeeiiiiuuuuuuuuuuuu! I'm still not awake! Is that your friend? =) Poor little wormy!

Anonymous said...

Who are those dog cousins! I want them!

*Shelli* said...

Wow that looks yummy!

Tiffani said...

cool pic! i can't believe that, that lizard can eat that huge worm!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE what you wrote at the bottom! =) Ahhhh...! Thanks friend!

Kristine said...

this picture is so ugly.yet cool =)
i like your dreamy pictures of your house...very magical. well chow for now.cool cocamo song!

Anonymous said...

What's uuup? I wanna see the pool! I'm gonna run through your house, into the backyard, hurdle over you laying in your recliner pool chair and do a running cannon ball into the deep end. Stay Clear- dear!