For the past 2 1/2 years, we have not had any furniture in our front room....
Anyone that walked in our front door was greeted to an empty hollow shell of a front room.
I swear it echoed as we greeted family and friends... (Hello, hello, hello.....) =)

We were blessed this past weekend to be able to find a few new pieces to begin to furnish the front room, so I let my "designer" hubby go to work!
While I have to admit, it would not be my first choice of decor' as I am a bit "girly" in my taste, I have allowed him to take the lead as he has a great eye for decorating. It's weird to walk into the room, I am so used to it being empty... Just wanted to share our new scenery!




1 comments:
Very NICE! Good work Dan! LOVE the new pieces! Now where will the Christmas tree go? Hmmm...? I think your tile is the same tile we picked! How fuuny! Beautiful! Dan, is the Mahkorn home your next job? tee hee hee...
Post a Comment