Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Friend Heidi













Heidi and I have been friends since I can remember. I grew up with her and her family and have so many fun, enriching memories! I can't tell you how many times I have counted on Heidi's support through life, she is the good angel on my shoulder. She inspires me with her devotion to her family, her faith, and her friends. Her soul is such a special one! I am so lucky to be able to experience life with her. How she does all the things she does in a 24 hour period, I'll never know!? Always managing to take the time to put others needs ahead of her own, and making a difference whether she knows it or not. She is so kind and gentle, her fragile spirit keeps you calm. However the roaring laughter we burst into at times, is hysterical in of itself! I cherish those times over and over!
Today I wanted to say Thanks for the memories, my dear, dear friend and there will be many more to be made!! I am thinking about you today and everyday a prayer is in my heart for you and yours... You are a wonderful friend... LYLAS 4ever!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUZANNAAAA!!!!!!!
I LOVE it! I am laughing, crying and looking at my big huge teeth! WOW! Those are some fun memories! If we took a pic of every memory we would have thousands! Thanks so much for your thoughts... my feelings are mutual! =) I just love my Sue! TUDS, LYLAS, RSVP (remember what that meant?)- Here's to many many more... Did my teeth shrink over the yrs. or are they still BIG? Dang! thanks for this...i love it all! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi! I took my blog OFF private for the moment so your family can see what I wrote about YOU!!!! =)

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzanne...I've been taking a peek at your site every once in awhile from the link on Heidi's page. What a cute post! I see some familiar faces. :) Also, it's nice to see you're so happy with the new hubby and adorable son.

Take care,
Jennifer (I don't want to post my last name, but you can ask Heidi which one I am.)

Suzie said...

HeHeHe this is so much fun, I wish I had more time to do it!! I will tell my family to look at your blog but they are a little slow when it comes to this stuff! Those pictures were finds when I was looking at old pictures of Matthew, it had been a long time since I saw them... I actually thought I didn't have any old pitures like that anymore! so much fun Heidi, you always make me laugh!

Suzie said...

Hi there!!

I know who you are silly girl! Yes, aren't those fun pictures? I love doing this... still new at it but I am having fun!

Suzie said...

Ok my feet just grossed me out! time to change that.... GROSS

Tiffani said...

Hi Suzie! I love all of these photos of you and Heidi! I remember those fun times just like it was yesterday! You are so cute and fun!