Sunday, May 11, 2008
My Greatest Love of All...
For as long as I can remember, I wanted to be a mom. Being Matthew's mom has filled every expectation I ever had for motherhood. He is a remarkable little boy filled with so much love, I wonder what I ever did to deserve such a great kid. I am so overjoyed to be able to be his Mom and looking back at all these pictures reminds me of how much fun I have had raising Matthew through the years. He makes me laugh and cry all in the same scene! Thank you Matthew for being you... I Love you, Mom.
Posted by Suzie at 3:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
What a great slide show! Beautiful pics of your handsome son! What memories, hau?!!! I am amazed at how they grow...so fast. Have a wonderful day with your sweet family! xo
I've always been told good kids come from good parents. You have done GREAT with Matthew and are a Wonderful Mom...Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day Sue! xo
You are a wonderful mommy suzie! I bet a fun, silly ont too. :D
HaHa.... Yes I like to have fun, just like you Bigler girls... We are definately from the same batch! Thanks Shelli!
Post a Comment