Sunday, May 25, 2008

Good Pool News...

E-mail from GREG the Pool Contractor:

Just got back from Pool Engineering & the city of Fontana. They approved the new engineering & will not require us to tear down the grotto. There are structural details I have to change, but not as severe as yesterday. I really don’t want to hassle this anymore. The schedule will be as follows.

Tuesday – Demo gunite wall under grotto,
Wednesday – Frank to tie required steel
Thursday – Inspection ( Preplaster & Grotto )
Friday – Gunite Pool & Seat
Monday – Paint grotto
Tuesday – Pebble

No need to meet tomorrow – I have confirmed this schedule with all concerned


I will keep you all posted, Funny that I posted Dan's fight picture before this!! HaHa He's a big Chicken, Dan would not hurt a flea!! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREEEEAAAAAT!Great News! =) See what happens when you are nice and communicate with determination!