It's almost creeping up on our One Year Anniversary and this time of year brings back so many floods of emotions... I can remember planning all the festivities for the wedding and being so excited about having all the family down to be a part of it all! It was a great feeling to know everyone would be together and planning everything we would do was the best part!! Now that the time has come and gone, we are missing the family... It meant so much to us to have you all so close, living so far away from each other is hard!! The kids all growing so fast... :( So, we just wanted to say that we think of everyone often and miss you so, so much!!





2 comments:
Fun family! The kids are so cute! It was a magical time up there for your wedding! I want to go back! I am amazed the year mark is coming already!!! =)
WE MISS YOU TOO!!
I would love to be able to come visit with Kyle and Alexa in the future!
Post a Comment