Monday, May 26, 2008

Our Magic Kingdom...


This is the view facing away from our house... Matthew's room and the Guest room are the lucky ones to be able to look out and see this dreamy sight... Dan calls it "Our Magic Kingdom..." I say it's "Fairyland" whatever you call it, it's so cool and mystic when the clouds creep over the foothills like this...
Because I am a little under the weather today, I spent most of the day reading in the guest room with the shutters open, revealing this special place.... I told myself that pretty soon the Hot Summers will bring in the smog and cover our special view, so I wanted to soak it all in for one last weekend.... ;) Isn't it like a dream????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so pretty! It does look magical. I love days like that...relaxing with a good (or interesting!!!=) book!

Tiffani said...

Yes that is a beautiful view and how lucky you are to have it right out your windows! I hope you are feeling better!